- I need a vacay. Seriously, I want sandy beach toes, frizzy hair, flaky skin, and the burning eye salt-sting from the ocean.
- I need some new clothes and shoes. I remember a time where I could go each season without wearing the same thing. Literally, the same thing, including pants, skirts, shirts, and undies. Occasionally, I'd wear the same shoes, but even then. Where did all my clothes go? Did I purge so much that all I'm left with is 3 weeks worth of stuff??
- I hate that sizes of clothes isn't the same across the board. THIS is why I hate shopping online. Stupid machines don't cut fabric as well as humans do. This is the varying degree of sizing. When I go shopping, I literally try on two of the exact same thing to see which one fits better. Invariably, one is always better than the other. Grrr...
- Why are there not enough hours in the day? I need to be running more than what I have been, but I'm not because I much rather do my own mini marathon every night holding my baby.
- Speaking of my darling daughter, she's awesome. No vent about that. She's just amazing.
- My wrist however sucksithard! It clearly can't keep up with what I need it to do and it hurts like a hammer is smashing against it every time I move it a certain way. It is actually a little swollen, but not bruised. I think I need to go to the doctor because it's been that way for about 6 weeks now. Yeah, my fault for slacking on that one. I seriously think that stretching it will make it better, even though the logical side of me knows it won't.
- I need a new vehicle. I love my little Maggie, but she just doesn't cut it on the weekends when we hit the road with more than 2 adults and baby in tow. Some of the GM cars are offering 0% financing right now and the Chevy Equinox is one of them. Not exactly what I had in mind, but then again, I wasn't sure what I had in mind. Thoughts?
- Yeah, a vacation is just the ticket. I have mommy brain and the vocab is suffering. I feel like a blubbering idiot walking around gesticulating like a mad woman, saying things like, "you know that thing that does ...." I know I mentioned this as number 1, but it deserves two spots IMO. Poor me, I've not been to Mexico since last year! Boo-hoo. Freakin' John Mayer going to Mexico on a private jet to chill out, not to mention he was trekking all over Japan just chillin' in his head. Hatehim. Same with Jason Mraz too...jetsetting the globe to get back to center. Man, only 4 more years to that elusive sabbatical and off to the shores of Mehico with the bebes.
- Speaking of south of the border...I've been wanting a raspa from Bahama Bucks. Tonight, I'm running to the one near my sister's house and rewarding myself with one as a result of that trek. Do it, do it, do it! Oooh...and make it bahamamamarama estilo too! yay-yay-yay-yiiiiii
- I sincerely hope the interview with the daycare provider we have next week will be the last one. It is such a tough choice to make and I feel very blessed to have found two EXCELLENT candidates. I need to pray about it and let God lead the way.
With that, I'll end in a prayer. Thank you Lord for all of the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Please continue to guide my feet to make me a better person. Grant all those I love with your grace and I pray for all those seeking guidance, especially those who are lost, may they find you with loving arms. Grant me endurance, strength, health, and wisdom. In your name, Amen.
ahhh...I feel better already.