- She's discovered her hands. Well, she kinda did last week, but her new favorite thing is to gnaw on them.
- She's on the brink of rolling over. She rocks back and forth and even kicks her leg up likes she's preparing to do it, but she just hasn't. I wonder if she'll do it before I go back to work.
- She's eating like an angry piranha! Every hour and a half to two hours she's eating voraciously. She'll feed for 18 minutes and then will want more. Last night, we broke down and gave her some of the emergency formula. She ate nearly 4 oz., and that was AFTER having eaten for 5 minutes. Any minute now, the sleep will catch up and I'll get more than 4 hours in the night But she's just so cute, so I don't mind not having any rest for the past couple of days.
- On Saturday, April 12, she slept through the night for the first time ever! I should've caught up on my sleep then! LOL.
- She definitely has my hair. It's wild and crazy and oh-so-cute! So many random curls and bits sticking out here and there. It's fabulous!
In the next couple of weeks I'm going to take her to get her ears pierced. Do you have any recommendations?