1. What did you get for Christmas?
All sorts of awesome goodness!! Fun pajama pants, a mixer, gift cards (many to Starbucks!), socks, time spent with family, baked goods, Firefly series DVD, Harry Potter DVD, a painting night out, hair ties, so much goodness!!
2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
We don't normally take down our decorations until after the Epiphany .
3. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
We wore our photographers hats and shot a Quinceanera. Then we headed on over to my cousin's home for a bit, then home with my parents, brother, his girlfriend, and our daughters. It was glorious!
4. Do you like accents?
5. What kind of television do you have?
We have the old school tube TV, maybe like a 36" or something.
6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
I started eating only plants, but that was shortly before the New Year. I'm also going to try to log 15 running/walking miles each month.
7. What's the last book you read and do you recommend it?
After two or three years, I finally finished reading Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain. It wasn't that the book was boring, I was distracted by life.
8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
Not as much as I used to.
9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Ha Ha Ha, they are probably still there in my brain.
10. What is your favorite educational television show?