You bring such a smile and joy to my life. You are probably the absolute most headstrong, laid-back baby I've ever known. You are so absolutely precious, definitely a gift from above to our family. You are so inquisitive of the world around you and I am quite impressed with how far reaching your glance takes you. You notice things far beyond what I would expect your immediate gaze would take you. You can't seem to get enough of it.
This past month, you have done amazing things!
- You are fully mobile! You are a crazy crawling baby!
- Not only are your crawling, but you are pulling up on everything.
- Not only that, but you are now cruising along!
- You really like to crawl across the living room and head butt my legs and feet.
- You do this at night when we are sleeping, too. (or trying to sleep)
- You are so proud of yourself when you feed yourself, too!
- You love carbs. You go nuts for toast!
- You definitely go bananas for bananas.
- The rest of the stuff: mango, applesauce, sweet potato, acorn squash, butternut squash, pears, peaches, grapes, and rice, you are indifferent. You will eat it, but don't go crazy for it.
- You don't have teeth yet, but you do like to chew on everything.
- You have gigglefits like you wouldn't believe. They don't happen too, too often, but they do happen and wow, what a joy they are. We've all been pretty stressed out the past few weeks, and you have been an amazing source of happiness.
- Oh, and paper...I don't know what it is with you and paper. Your sister had a similar love affair.
- And pulling my hair.
- You are babbling more, doing your best to try to communicate with us. You don't sign at all, but that's ok. I can pretty much infer what you are trying to mean.
- You still adore opera and classical music. Frequently, I find out pounding your tiny fist against harder surfaces in perfect rhythm. amazing, indeed.
- You will sit perfectly still listening to books and stories. You, however, have no interest in television or movies. Smart gal!
- Your hair has grown a little more and it is a light dark brown with bits of blonde in it. You still have hazel eyes, too.
- You are in the 95th percentile in height, weight, and head size.
- You still have tiny, tiny feet.
- You have attended your first concert (Incubus), you've gone on a few road trips, and have assisted us on photo shoots.
- The love you have for your sister melts my heart. Already, you two have such a special relationship, just as it should be.
Life with two has been challenging, but infinitely filled with joy! We give thanks to our Lord everyday for our blessing; chiefly for you and your sister.
We love you, Sugarbaby!