Thanks to my friend for giving me the idea, I sat down with Mari and three of her 2nd cousins to make these Christmas trees. It was so easy, a little bit of a mess, but a whole lot of fun! I may have extra photos to share later, but this one is the most readily available. Anyway, here are the instructions.
You will need:
- Sugar cones
- Vanilla Frosting
- Green food coloring
- Spatulas for spreading
- Candy for decorating...we used easy peppermint melts, sixlets, M & M's, and snowflake sprinkles
- You can also use pull apart red vines for garland, silver sprinkles, other sprinkles, heck, get crazy with it!
- Mix the green food coloring with your vanilla frosting.
- Invert the sugar cone
- Spread frosting on the cones.
- Add the decorations!
- Let dry or enjoy immediately!