Hard to believe it has been 8 short months since you blessed us with your presence. Every day, your personality is shining more. You are one curious little baby! You do a tremendous job of effectively communicating your desires with us as well!
- This past month, you have clearly said, "Mama" You have also said, "Dada," "Papa," and "Mmmmmmaaaa"
- You understand what "no" means. If, however, you elect not to pay attention to said "no" you will turn around, flash us a smile and proceed to do whatever you please.
- You survived Mommy's first trip away from you. I was gone for 4 days and 3 nights. During that time, we would video chat each night and you were an old pro.
- You also enjoyed your first big family holiday party! You were a champ on the 7+ hour road trip.
- This past month, you have been pushing the cause and effect boundaries! You drop toys, we pick them up. You scratch my face when I'm sleeping, I shriek with pain and you belly laugh. You slap my face while nursing and laugh when I tell you "no." (see above)
- You also tried new foods and really enjoyed them!
- You are wearing size 12 months clothing and size 3 shoe. Your feet are tiny compared to the rest of your body.
- Still no teeth, but you are working on them. You have been a drooling machine!
That's it for this update. We love you! This next month will be pretty amazing. As every other month has been!