I found this awesome pizza dough recipe that I wanted to try out. In this month’s Everyday Foods, they also featured a recipe for Pizza Bianca. Why not!
Pizza Dough1 package yeast
1 cup warm water
2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
- Mix yeast and sugar. Let sit and become creamy. (About 10 minutes)
- Combine the remaining ingredients. When the dough forms, hand knead on a floured surface.
- Knead until it gets the right smooth consistency.
- Place the smooth dough in an oiled bowl and cover for 30 minutes.
- Roll out on a smooth, floured surface and top with your pizza toppings and/or sauce.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
(Yes that’s eggs on the pizza. This breakfast pizza is my favorite!)
I also made this cookie recipe. It is supposed to help with lactation. I wanted to give my supply an added boost so I can build up a greater storage for when I return to work. (EEEK, only 4 more weeks) I like them, but have found them to be quite sweet. Additionally, I added craisins to the recipe for added punch.