I’ve compiled a list of my favorite things here, which could be translated to a birthday list of sorts. I’ve made a graphic below of the things I love. But before that…
The number one thing I want for my birthday is for each of you reading this to do some random act of kindness for a stranger and if you feel like it, post the story here. It could be buying the person behind you in the drive-thru’s meal or coffee. It could be leaving an anonymous note for someone having a bad day. Any ol’ random act of kindness will do. Putting out the goodness in the world for my birthday would be a pretty darn amazing gift!
- New Speed Vibram shoes $ not sure since they are release June 1 – W40
- Canon 5D Mark II – oh how I love thee. This is the year, I can feel it! $2500
- Shabby Apple Upper East Side Dress $72 – Large
- Ballatore Gran Spumante $5 – I’m such a sucker for cheap champagne! LOL
- Starbucks Gift Card – I’m about 18 drinks from becoming a gold member. To do that, you must use a registered SBUX card and I always forget mine, but not any more! I want to be a gold member.
- Canon 16-35mm lens $1700 – man this is a sweet lens that makes me happy. I’m a fan of renting it.
- Louboutin Bianca $755 – Such a sassy and stylish shoe…fancy!
- DSW Gift Card – I could probably buy 10 pairs of shoes (at least) from here for the price of one Louboutin pair
- Painting Class $30-$60 – This one is tricky because I don’t want to go alone. I would love to go with some friends to a painting class, where we’ll munch on light bites and sip champagne while creating a masterpiece on canvas! ZING!
- Paper Source Gift Card – I could spend hours in this store looking at all of the pretty things. Someday I want my craft room to look like this store.
- Sephora Gift Card – I’m not much into make-up, but I’m trying. Having a coupon or a gift card will always get me to go out of my shell and try new things.
- Not pictured – A Peony or Hydrangea plant for our home. I would love to add some color to our lawn. Not long ago, Don planted some beautiful lilies in our front yard and they bloom every spring. It makes me happy and think of him each time they return. These flowers make me happy, especially peonies!
So what about you folks? What are some of your most favorite things? Any fellow Geminis care to share their wishes?