- Reconnecting with my sister. Thanks for an awesome day and the Super Bowl as a backdrop!
- Marisabelle sick with an ear infection on Monday.
- Daycare call, "Mari has 103.4 fever."
- I arrive, "Mari has 105.2 fever!"
- I get home, in panic, the nurse tells me, check it w/ out the forehead wand under her arm, 102.1 Whew
- We get an Rx for the same antiobiotic that we had 3 weeks ago.
- My instinct says no. I call a friend (thanks Julie!).
- We go homeopathic route and 3 days later, no fever, no earache. Just runny nose and productive cough. Yaaay for nature (gently hugging tree). Suck on that bacteria that kills the good bacteria in my baby's belly that causes nasty-nasty diaper rash!
- Frantic cleaning for Marisabelle's party.
- Homemade tutu for the twins for Mari's party.
- Cake/food coordination with primo for party.
- Dinner party prep for next Saturday.
- Working 10+ hours days. Woohoo!
- Laughing hysterically with Brother on IM.
- Looking forward to Taco Villa bean burritos!
- Planning NYC travel for the end of the month.
- More frantic cleaning for the party.
- pause to breathe
Not much sleeping, lots of caffeine, and super duper overdrive. Still, I'm shining on believing that I'm defying gravity.
Shine on friends, shine on!
p.s. I heart my five fingers Vibram shoes that fit like a glove! They rock. I kinda want to go and get the red and black pair too!