Afterwards, I dropped off the kiddo and my honey and headed on to the maternity photo shoot, but that warrants a separate post of its very own.
- She has discovered my hair and enjoys combing/yanking on it. (She's actually doing it as I type this...LOL!)
- She is full on cruising. Not much longer until she starts walking and there is a small part of me that isn't ready for that. (they really do grow so fast!)
- She does this growl thing (which is hilarious) when she's angry or frustrated. Sometimes, she'll just growl for the heck of it.
- She says ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma and ba-ba-ba-ba. When she's really mad, she'll say Mama! I'll appear and smile. I don't know if she associates that with me or not, but it is still pretty cool to hear her voice.
- She loves Guapo. He's done a great job adapting to her. They are about the same size now, length and weight and she just can't get enough of him! He, on the otherhand, is starting to show that he's a little bored with her. He'll lick her to protect himself.
- She's starting to understand, "No." So far, no tantrums when I tell her no, she just stops what she's doing and smiles.
- She understands the concept of hidden objects. She has a sound machine in her crib and even though I've buried it behind the stuffed pig, which is in front of the cow pillow, she'll discover it. Even when it is off! She does this with all sorts of things. She just looks under pillows or blankets.
- She loves to climb on top of things too! She has her favorite box that she'll bang away and use to climb on whatever she can. We've become her own personal jungle gyms.
- She likes being held upside down.
- She really loves bath time. She doesn't mind at all when I pour water on her face. She just likes to splash around and play with her bath toys.
That's all folks! Have a fabulous week!