Anyway, I sat down to compile my list of birthday wishes, when I determined that there wasn't a long list of things that I really wanted. Truthfully, I want experiences with friends. Real and fresh experiences. Dinners out, roller skating (yes, I'm being serious), dance lessons, concerts, road trips, camping adventures, all of those things and more. You know, real hearty memory-making adventures! We aren't guaranteed our time, so I want to spend it making memories with the ones I love. Also, it would be really amazing if you were feeling charitable in your heart and wanted to donate to Breast Cancer Research, Homeless Teens, or Early Childhood Development that would be pretty awesome!!
If I were to have a tangible list of material items, what would they be? Well, here's a list of things I have had my eye on for the past month:
- Jack Spade travel duffle - I don't need yet another bag, but it's purple and functional and totally me!! Jack Spade Medium Eaton Duffle on sale for $269 at jackspade.com
- Canon 85mm 1.2 lens this bad boy is a beast and I love it. I wouldn't use it as often as other lenses, but when I would use it, I would make pretty, pretty, pretty portraits!
- Spotify Premium membership. $9.99 a month for kickass tunes no matter where I am.
- DSW gift card because a girl can never have too many shoes, right?
- Beach Cruiser - it doesn't have to be this one. I do like the idea of a fun color with a basket, of course! I would totally ride around my town in this thing wearing my pleated skirts and tanks. ($150-$300)
- Sky Trails Maxi Dress from Anthropologie $168
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 16gb - I've been debating on a tablet, no tablet for sometime and have come to the conclusion that I would actually use it more often than not. For that reason, it has made the list. $399
As soon as I hit publish on this thing, I know I will inadvertently remember something and be like, dangit, why didn't I put that on there. Yeah, thank goodness for Pinterest. :)
Cheers to the birthday month!!