When I was selected to review the POND'S Luminous Line, I was quite hesitant simply because I'd not tried a drugstore brand of moisturizing/cleaning for a long while. I'd recently run out of my moisturizer, so I figured I would give it a try. My skin is very sensitive and anything with too much fragrance and it'll revolt. I've not had any issues with it since using the line. The entire line was a fraction of the cost of just my moisturizer.
For the past couple of weeks, I've been religiously using the moisturizer day lotion with SPF 15 (I always forget my SPF). Moisturizer is important folks! Yes, that includes you few male readers that I know lurk. The latest addition to the POND’S® Luminous Line,"POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15 is enriched with illuminating minerals. The weightless SPF 15 formula contains UVA and UVB sun protection against skin-damaging rays.
POND’S® 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge,” a 30-day photo sweepstakes featuring daily challenges to inspire women to share photos of their happiest, most radiant moments. Thirty prizes will be awarded so women can live life more luminously. From March 4 through April 2, women can upload pictures to the POND’S® Facebook page or share via Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #LuminousEffect. Hurry and post your images! You only need a Smartphone and Twitter or Instagram to enter.
What makes you feel Luminous?
Me, so very many things, but at the forefront of my mind, is that rush of endorphins I get after a good run. During my shower, while I'm exfoliating my face after all of that sweat, I'm confident in what I just accomplished! Even better when I slide on my dress and it is a bit loose. This was especially evident the hours after I completed the Dallas Rock and Roll Half Marathon!
- Picture Perfect: My secret to feeling and looking camera ready starts with radiant skin. I rely on POND'S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15 to brighten dull skin. The new moisturizer is enriched with illuminating minerals and contains SPF 15 that protects against skin-damaging rays.
- Nighttime Ritual: I never go to bed without washing my face. As a busy mom, I go for time savers wherever possible. I like a cleanser that both cleanses and removes makeup in one step. POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes gently draws out trapped impurities and makeup to brighten dull skin.
- Feed the Glow: I start the day off with a green juice to kick start my morning. It keeps me energized and does wonders for my complexion.
- Feel the Burn: Early morning exercise puts color on my cheeks and improves my whole body circulation. A great workout also helps to enhance my skin color and complexion.
- Buff Your Way to Beautiful: For great circulation and even tone skin, I recommend exfoliating your face, body and even your lips. It can leave you looking good and feeling radiant in no time.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your luminous best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lights, Camera: Every woman can look luminous from within – but great lighting can help, too. One trick I’ve learned before snapping a photo is to step away from overhead lights to avoid shadows on the face.
- Glowing Touch: A highlighter is one of my favorite beauty tricks to instantly look healthier and younger. I apply it anywhere that needs a little radiance: under my eyes to minimize dark circles and on the brow bone to draw attention to my eyes.
- Lighten Up: When posing for pictures, I make a point to smile big. Your face will light up and you will instantly look and feel luminous.
The complete Luminous Line is available at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.99 - $5.79 for each item.