- Sam for lovely words of inspiration. Loved that quote & scripture verse. Even though I didn't read it during the race, it inspired me enough to walk miles and miles to the hotel.
- Carol for your words too!
- Julie, what a wonderful little package. I read it at the halfway point and was consumed with such raw emotion, that a couple of the women next to me thought I needed medical assistance. LOL! But I tucked them away and kept on running! They were definitely sweat proof.
- Danika for your words too. Awesome!
- Ada because you are right, Bianca Fight Never Dies. :)
- Michael because I didn't break any world records, but I broke some of my own.
- Don for gathering all of the emails from everyone and for writing out words for Guapo and Mari.
- Mom for the scripture verse.
- Lindsey for your words too! Thanks Bish!
- Jenna for the Zicam. It knocked out that cold I had looming.
- Jeev, Brother, Will, Frank, Kelly, Camille...everyone else who sent me texts along the way. Awesome!
I saw everyone's faces as I ran through the streets of NY. INCREDIBLE. And thank you to Mike Leach and the Red Raider football team for inspiring me the night before. That was an amazing win!