- The Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother
- Dirty Sexy Money
- College Football - yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it isn't a TV show, but it is to me! And I watch it at least once a week for 3 - 4 hours at a time.
- Brothers & Sisters - but not really all the time
- Ugly Betty - I just found out that I can watch it on my On Demand station with FiOS
- Dexter - On DVD via Netflix
- ......nothing else
8 Favorite Restaraunts:
- Chettinaad Palace - love that Indian Food
- Mooyah - yeah, it has its very own post, that's how much I like it
- Simon's kitchen - so what if it isn't actually a restaurant, I get 5 star food at a reasonable price
- Paciugo - so what if it isn't a restaurant, I like the gelato. it's amazing!
- Chola - Don and I ate here on our date night in NY and the food was so good! I wanted to dive into my bowl of palak paneer and swim laps.
- Cheesecake Factory - Linda's Fudge Cake, 'nuff said
- Taco Diner - I bet they put crack in their tacos
- La Duni - Seriously, the reason this even made the list was because of their Lemon 43. Their food is far from what I crave, but I have dreams about this drink!
8 Things that Happened Today:
- Went to the bank.
- Ate some Paradise Bakery
- Enjoyed some strawberry filled organic mini wheat cereal
- Played with Mari moo before school
- Hugged my darling husband
- Petted Guaptastic
- Sat in traffic
- Planned some more Thanksgiving details
8 Things I Look Forward To:
- A clean house!
- My Pampered Chef party - wanna come? LMK, I'd love to have you over!
- White Rock Marathon on December 14 - I'm running the half and my sister is in the relay. CK is running the full and My Michael is on a relay team as well. It's gonna be fun!
- Tech/OU game - RAIDER....POWER....RAIDER....POWER!
- Thanksgiving with my familia
- Christmas with my other family
- Mari's First Birthday - February is RIGHT around the corner!! eeek!
- My photo shoot next weekend - man, seriously, I need to quit eating all of the junk food!
8 Things on My Wishlist:
- This Cashmere Sweater dress from Banana
- A maid for a month - who are we kidding, I'd get used to it and want them to linger for longer!
- A beach vacation or cruise
- A new TV, much like the one we used to take care of for Primo
- A fancy schmancy backyard, complete with fence
- A bigger closet
- For my mom to feel better
- To see my family that I haven't seen in a long time
Tag, you're it: Chae, Jenna, Shannon, Gen, and anyone else who needs a good time waster-er